Tuesday 25 October 2005

Cakesniffer confidential: true or false

Well, good old Coldcoldearth had a fantastic post in which he made 20 outrageous statements about himself - 10 of which were true. I've now been invited to do the same thing here. Deep joy.

Can blogworld be bothered to strip fact from fiction? Remember, 10 are true, 10 are false. What do you think?

  1. I refused to meet one Health Secretary and was abusive to another
  2. I have engaged in sexual activities in the workplace
  3. When I was a student, I had a regular summer job in an abattoir
  4. I was once run over by a horse
  5. I have broken into a house to retrieve my cat
  6. I have lied under oath to protect a friend
  7. I used to play bass guitar in the school band
  8. I don't always brush my teeth before going to bed
  9. Driving at 30mph pisses me off and I only slow down if I know there's a speed camera
  10. I am an alcoholic
  11. I once offered to be a surrogate mother for my sister
  12. I have never eaten cottage cheese
  13. I have met the Pope
  14. Drunk at a Christmas party, I called my boss Jacob Marley and told him to fuck off
  15. While at university, I considered taking holy orders and joining a convent
  16. When I was a student, I stole garden furniture from the halls of residence that neighboured our flats
  17. I was evacuated from Marks and Spencer in Manchester city centre the day when the IRA blew it up in 1996
  18. I have been engaged to be married
  19. I was arrested during the Poll Tax AND student loans demonstrations
  20. I graduated top of my class

Blimey, that was hard work. Doing things like that makes you realise how dull your life really is.



Bluetooth redemption
I've acquired a USB bluetooth adapter for my PC. It's such fun and it makes it really easy to transfer stuff between my phone and PC (photos, music, etc). It's a phone, for fuck's sake, why does being able to transfer photos and music to and from it matter? I've no idea, it just does.


Flattery will get you everywhere
In case readers here haven't noticed, Piggy and Tazzy have been running a Cakesniffer special over at the Chocolate Starfish. Their efforts are well worth a look.

No comments: