Saturday 15 October 2005

Dirty dozent

Cleanliness is lovely. There's nothing like that feeling you get when you're nice and clean out the shower. You have freshly laundered everything on and your hair smells nice and looks ok for the next five minutes and that's about it. You've just had a squirt of your favourite perfume too. Or even better, imagine the same and getting into a freshly made bed.

Ahh, lovely.

Ahhhhhhh.

Now, this lovely feeling is even better if you're absolutely minging before you get in the shower. I once set myself the ming-challenge, whereby I tried to see how long I could go between showers. I think I lasted 4 days, it was ace. Even better was the fact that I was decorating my bedroom at the time so I was super pongy; covered in plaster, dust, wallpaper, paint - the lot. I obviously didn't leave the house during that entire period and my folks only just stopped short of making me sleep in the shed, but it was well worth it for the shower at the end of it.

DIZGUSSTING

Time for a...
I was every little hungry schoolgirl's pride and joy, And I guess it was enough for me

Yes or no 2
Oh yes!
  1. Spiders
  2. Orange wee
  3. Black cherry yoghurt
  4. Spring greens
  5. Aunt Flo(????)
  6. Poisoning your date
  7. Christmas decorations in October
  8. Rollerskating
  9. Slot machines
  10. Uma Thurman


Musical musings
Heaven knows, I was just a young boy
Didn't know what I wanted to be

Artiste and title OR next two lines please. Ok, there's a clue here somewhere if you look close enough.

No comments: