Saturday 1 October 2005

Born to be bruised

Calvin bike

Well it's here.

It's assembled (I think).

All I need is a pump for the tyres and then...

Calvin bike

Instructions for destruction
I must congratulate the manufacturers of both the bike and the accessories I bought on the woeful instructions they provided. I'll be surprised if the thing survives its first bump because I don't know whether the front wheel, pedals or handlebars are on properly. Adds to the excitement I suppose.

Photos later.

I now need to crap myself.




A little something for Pig and Taz
"Apart from the getting up early and the stress involved in getting to work, Fridays are essentially a freebie day off for a lot of people."

An edit for the masochists

Ooooohhhh

Phew, feet reach the ground

What a twat

No comments: