Wednesday 26 October 2005

I've written a letter to Daddy

I haven't really, but it's an appropriate title for a post about the wonderful Whatever happened to Baby Jane? The Joan Crawford/Bette Davis classic about sibling rivalry taken that touch too far.

It's ages since I've seen the film, but something brought it to mind the other night: pissing about with a phone camera, I took this shot of me and my lovely sister


Jane Hudson
"I swear Jane, if I wasn't stuck in this chair..."

Nothing remarkable about this. We're both mingers, so it's no great surprise that a photo would turn out this way. However, at a second glance, one thing sprung to mind:


Baby Jane
"Butcha are, Blanche! Ya ARE!"


Hammer Horror
I love Hammer Horrors and was thrilled at this shot in which Anna bears a remarkable resemblance to Vincent Price.... priceless!


Hammer horror

And look what chasing me through the streets of central Manchester this morning!

AAAARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!



True or False
There's time to give your answers to the True or False statements until tomorrow I think. Some folk have been very close, while I'm quite shocked and appalled at what some people think of me.

No comments: