Thursday 3 November 2005

Written in the stars

After wanting to start a vicious rumour* about my sister and her gay pal having a baby together when they buy their house together, things went slightly tits up. The sale of Anna's house fell through (and hence everything else) because a delay in the eviction of a troublesome neighbour meant that the Anna's buyer obviously didn't want to complete if there was no firm date for getting rid of this neighbourhood nuisance (the neighbour, not Anna).

This is the culmination in a long series of unfortunate events suffered at the hands of the City Council and Anna and Gary lost their patience and decided to seek legal advice with a view to sewing suing the useless lefty cunts.

Cut to a swish set of offices on St John's Street the other afternoon: Anna and Gary are met by a chap who says that he'd like to see them separately at first. Confused, they insist on going in to the solicitor's together and with a bit of argument, the chap says that it goes against what they usually do, but since they were so insistent, it was OK. They enter his office to be faced with a comfortable leather sofa and an examination couch, complete with stirrups....

"Woah, woah, WOAH, my friend!", exclaimed the older Sniffer sister, "what's all this about?? I know it's not cheap, employing the services of a solicitor, but this is a bit over the top isn't it?"

"Solicitor?" he asked, shocked, "you're not here for an assisted conception consultation? Oh my, I'll go and get Mr Soandso from upstairs."

You see, it's fated to be. I'm going to push things along I think and, who knows, I may be Auntie Sniffer within the year!

*Vicious rumour or premonition? It seems that I may have hidden powers that need cultivating.

Eyes

No comments: