Sunday 13 November 2005

Cakesniffer in "I'm going straight" u-turn

Curly-haired blogger, Tina Cakesniffer, caused dismay and outrage today when she declared "I'm going straight!". But she immediately allayed her fan's (sic) fears by continuing: "After suffering with debilitating curly hair all my life, I'm getting the iron out. It's going to be 'goodbye curls' from now on!"

True to her word, she then ironed her curly locks proudly showed off her straightness to the crowd that awaited her reappearance...

Tina straight

Goofy mongoloid

Nobody dared mention that she still looked a total twat.

Tina' previous hair do(n't) is the subject of some hot bidding activity in a 5 day Ebay auction.

Hair don't


Are ess ess?
I've been wondering how to sort out RSS feeds and stuff for ages, ten months in fact. The Sniffy Bogroll works on feeds and things, so the most recently updated blog will float to the top of the roll. Other than that, I've no idea how these things work. Lot of techno mumbo jumbo if you ask me.

Anyway, I'm delighted by Firefox's and Opera's RSS subscription function.

Magic.


Housework
Everytime I do battle with the vacuum cleaner (which I SWEAR I'm allergic to, I absol) I end up singing The B52's Housework (Bouncing off the satellites, 1986) to myself. Wanna see why?

I am don' my housework
Got no time to fool 'round
I am doin' my housework
Cleanin' up and I'm gettin' down

It'll be so clean
You can eat off the floor
You can eat off the wall
Or anywhere at all
'Cause I'll make this place
A party pad for two
And I'm not stoppin' till I do

Housework, housework

I'm so tired of this vacuum
Need a man to help soon
Don't need a man to make a move on me
I need a man to move in with me
Don't need a man to treat me mean
I need a man to help me clean

Someone who's heaven sent
Someone to help pay rent
Someone to share dreams and wishes
Someone to help me do the dishes

Of all the songs out there, this one just about sums up what relationships and living together are all about. Someone to share dreams and wishes, someone to help me do the dishes. That'll do for me.


Who'll protect you from the hooded sniffer?
Having confessed to being a lover of hooded tops, I thought it only fair to show the world my collection of FIVE hooded tops.

Hoodie

  • Top is today's choice: The Adidas (a-deee-dass) bargain (£5 from JJB Sports).
  • Row two is my fleecey one for playing out in when it gets cold.
  • Row three is my Marks and Spencer "Limited Collection with cashmere" one - see how I can't help but feel the quality and luxury of the 7% cashmere.
  • Bottom left: cheap and nasty from Matalan (god I've put weight on since then!)
  • Bottom right: another excuse to show off my favourite T-shirtand favourite hoody - £11 from Costco, currently languishing in the laundry bag because it smells of cooking.

No comments: