Friday 18 November 2005

Quack

How brilliant are ducks?

QUACK!

And sheep, for that matter.

Baaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Ducks and sheep actually make noises that sound like people doing an impression of a duck or a sheep. Brilliant!

The ducks on the pond of death were a bit cold today, but there were still a few hard nuts who were doing jumping in and diving and stuff. Mental.

There weren't any sheep around on my trip to the shops this dinnertime ("I'm very easy to buy for, me" - how's about £10s' worth of Greggs pasties?). A trip that I'd sooner forget. A trip plagued by utter numpties, wandering blindly towards "Santa's snowman surprise". Let's hope this consists of a grotto filled with the sights and sounds of murder.

Snowman surprise

People might be able to make a sound like a sheep or a duck, but I don't know anybody who can do an elephant. I know somebody who can do a donkey though.

No comments: