Thursday 10 November 2005

Sniffycam

Well, I knew it wouldn't take long before people started coming after me for Sniffycam action, so for a special treat, for this one time only, here it is...

Sniffycam 1
"Yeah, this is me"


Sniffycam 2
"You want to see more of me?"


Sniffycam 3
"How's this?"


Sniffcam 4
"What's under my hoodie? You have to be very special to see that. I'll show you if you're good to me"


Sniffcam 5
"You need to be a bit nicer than that.... oooh, that's good"


Sniffycam 6
"There, you're doing so well, keep it going and you'll see something very special... oh right baby, mmmm baby"

Sniffycam 7
"Gerra loada these!"


You know, if people who knew me ever saw any of this, they'd swear I was completely mental. I have no idea what is going on with the bra, it looks quite normal in real life. And no, I can't do any facial expressions other than: confused; smiley; gormless; grumpy; belligerent.

No comments: