Saturday 12 November 2005

On the move

British folk of my age will probably remember a 1970s/1980s TV programme called On the move. I can't really remember what it was about, apart from it was about deaf people and there were people waving their arms about, but it was one of the few opportunities for tellyviewing that were available on dreary Sunday mornings.

Anyway, there's a chance that Cakesniffers might be on the move to a new home. Concerned that people are experiencing popups, and fed up with the amount of spam, I reckon that the cakesniffers url has been cursed and that all sorts of shit is being directed here. I've tried stripping down the blog as much as possible, but the problem is still there. I've been considering a few options and this seems the most likely way forward.

As you can see, I've copied over the past couple of months' worth of cakesniffing posts and I've included the entire Cakesniffers archive. This means that all links that people may have in their own blogs should still be active. I'd be very grateful to know what people think.

Bloody hell, it's only a blog, for fuck's sake.

No comments: