Saturday 23 July 2005

Honey, I shrunk the Cakesniffer!

Aka: Bored Cakesniffer in macro photo frenzy
Seeing that the passion flower had finally decided to produce some sexual organs after only 3 years of being sat there doing sod all, I decided to capture the moment with my trusty (and soon - if Amazon get their act together - to be superceded) digicam.

These flowers are mad; they've got to be the maddest flowers ever. Something to do with Jesus or something, so that probably explains it. Perhaps Michelle can enlighten us further, but it's something to do with 12 or 13 petals and 12 or 13 stamens and disciples and stuff like that.

Full frontal passion frontal
Passion profile

Of course, while my camera was to hand, I decided to go stalking trickier subjects.

Fly thing
Any ideas what this is?

Fly thing stationary

Fly thing flying
I now need to click on "Publish post" before Norton fucks this up. Bloody crap.

No comments: