Sunday 24 July 2005

Profile of a Cakesniffer

Anybody who's ever changed their Blogger profile pic will notice that previous images remain in comments, even after the photo has changed. Herge Smith suggested that a dedicated blogger might actually submit a series of comments on a blog, but change their profile pic to suit the mood of each comment.

What an excellent idea!

Following some earlier comments about my current photo, and taking on board Herge's suggestion, I locked myself away with my trusted digicam and came up with the following:

What a complete nobhead

I tried to capture the full range of my facial expressions, but strangely enough, I managed to completely miss out on "gormless" (I mean really gormless). Actually, I think I only have three core facial expressions: annoyed; confused; gormless - I struggle to do "happy" because that usually ends up as gormless.

If anybody has any preference as to which one I use as my next profile pic, I'll happily take it on board. Fuck, that makes me sound really up my own arse. Soz.

Having pissed about in Photoshop to compile that little montage, I put my PC under considerable strain. Isn't the noise of a franticly whiring and clicking hard drive one of the most disconcerting and stress-inducing sounds in the entire world?

No comments: