Thursday 7 July 2005

My family and other animals

My sister Anna is a loving soul, but she's ever so lonely. After a few relationships that have ended badly, she finds herself in her mid-thirties and single. She's desperate to find that "special someone" to call her own so she can settle down and perhaps even start a family before it's too late and everything shrivels up like fruit on the vine.

I don't understand why Anna has problems finding the perfect someone; she's witty, intelligent, kind, loving - everything you could possibly want in a person (obviously she's not as witty, kind, loving or intelligent as me, but who is?). Anyway, if you think you might like to get in touch with her and perhaps start some correspondence via the electronic super-duper ether, you can do so through me.

Perhaps you'd like to see her? OK then, click here.

Thanks for taking the time to think of Anna.

No comments: