Monday 11 July 2005

Too quick to judge

I've actually written this after the "English" post, but I wanted it to appear below it on the page so I've just fiddled with the time. Never realised you could do that... clever...

Anyway, for those of us who have been villifying good old Microsoft, I actually had a look through the office menu and I saw this:

Oh, what's this then?

And this gave me this:

Hey presto!

How has it taken me so bloody long to find this? I blame the Windows expanding menus.

Anyway, that's how you change it to UK throughout.

What can I whinge about now?

Why is Flickr so bloody slow? I hate having photos in my blog purely because it takes so long! And then the spacing between paragraphs gets fucked and you have edit everything in html where you go tag blind! JESUS!

No comments: