Friday 3 June 2005

There's nothing like a Dame

In the UK, if a woman does something notable, she gets knighted. You get pathetic cows who get a damehood just for getting their arses back to work after time off with "stress" due to coming over all unnecessary in the tropical fruit aisle at Sainsbury's.

I fucking hate "Dame" Ellen "Round the world" MacArthur. What is the point of this pathetic bitch? Just piss off, for fuck's sake. While she was doing that round the world yacht thing challenge, she was on the news every bastard night, whinging about how lonely she was and how hard it was.

Dame Cunt of the High Seas

Just look at her! "I'm really hard, me." Taking on the world. Fuck right off! She wants to try and do a proper job. Does she realise how hard it is to drag yourself out of bed at 5.30 every morning to go to a shit job that doesn't even pay enough to cover your debts? No!

Dame. "I knight thee for being a fucking whinging pain in the arse. Now fuck off, you boring cunt."

Stupid fucking twat. She is right up there with fucking Tim Henman and Cliff fucking Richard on my hate list of people who would die if I was ever put in charge.

Fuck me, these people get on my tits. DAME Kelly Holmes, DAME Tanny Gray-Thompson (and she's Welsh!). Arseholes.

No comments: