Friday 10 June 2005

Don't Nokia it!

I've got a camera on my phone. The phone is great, but the camera is shit. I was in Carphone Warehouse recently and the sales assistant actually came out with "You can really tell how good a phone is by the quality of its camera". Surely you can tell how good a camera is by the quality of its camera, but it's important that a phone has good memory, battery life etc.

Cameras on phones eh?

But still, there are times when you want to capture a moment and a crappy camera on your phone is better than the one you haven't got.

Here are some things that I'd never have had the opportunity to capture without my phone camera thing.

T-Hellwall Viaduct, December 2004

This one's very close to my heart. A particular stretch of the M6 motorway on my commute to and from one of my bases was shut for two and a half years up until December last year. It caused misery and chaos for many. This was my last Friday commute home in the roadworks before they reopened the carriageway.

Elsing tadpoles

I went with some friends to see a house they were viewing in Norfolk. There was a pond at the house. There were tadpoles in the pond.

Shapla fish 2

These fish live in mine and Trillion's favourite Indian takeaway: we go there so often they even wave at us.

crap rover parking

This is the entrance to my drive at home. There's a community centre alongside the drive. The twat who abandoned this Rover had at least two metres more space to drive forward into, but decided to overhang the drive. Rover drivers are cunts.

assisted door

This button operates the door to a bank in the Shopping City in Runcorn; it's handy for wheelchair users and folk in those scooter things who can't push. I saw a perfectly able-bodied woman use this instead of pushing the door. How lazy is that? Twat!

Cummmonnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! Cunt

Yes, I was in Tesco and I noticed this in the "Outdoor Summer" section. I felt compelled to buy a very solid, very heavy rounders bat after I saw it. Not long now, folks - just 2 weeks till Wimbledon!

Gettin' off, gettin' off, while they're all downstairs... I love that line.

No comments: