Monday 6 June 2005

Wankers who ruined my night

It's gone midnight, I should be asleep, I'm up at 5.30. Why am I not in bed? Well, I've been to a very enjoyable concert so I was late home from that. But apart from that, I'm FUCKING FURIOUS!

While driving home from the Tori Amos concert in Manchester, not far from home, I noticed something fly into the road from the pavement, closely followed by three pissed up blokes who were beating the shit out another pissed up bloke. There were three pissed up women having a scrap on the pavement too. The blokes ran into the path of my car and I stopped in time (unfortunately), only for them to slam into the side of me. The fell in front of the car and I waited for them to get out of the way then they fell into the other wing of my car. I was waiting for them to fuck off out of the way and one of them started giving me abuse because my car was in the way of his scrap.

I can't tell if my car is damaged, but there are plenty of fingerprints all over the bonnet, wings and wing mirror if, by some grace of God, one of them happens to die and the coppers need some sort of evidence.

FUCKING WANKERS!

Now I don't know if I'm supposed to call the police, or if I'll get done for not reporting an accident or what.

I hate it round here. The people are utter scum. Next time it happens, I ain't fucking stopping.

Don't know what to do, somebody give me some advice.

Tori Amos was awesome.

No comments: