Tuesday 7 June 2005

Sniffy personals

You may have noticed that I've added a link so people can e-mail me if they want. It's supposed to be sort of anonymous so you can't identify me, but I e-mailed Connie from that account before I thought to change the display name from my real one to my alias. What a dick! Still, I trust Connie because a) she's lovely, b) she's thousands of miles away and c) she wouldn't DREAM of giving out my real name to anybody.

Would you Connie? Nor would Andy, who is very close to where I live. Would you Andy?

But if anybody's got an idea for something that they'd like me to spout off about, then e-mail me. Or just e-mail if you fancy getting in touch. I'd be thrilled to hear from folk.

How arrogant does that make me seem? VERY! I just like the idea of being given a challlenge to think about from somebody else's perspective. I do live quite a sheltered life and my own experiences aren't particularly interesting to post about, but if I'm prompted by somebody else, you never know what might happen.

No comments: