Friday 10 June 2005

Exclusive! Cakesniffer branded as racist homophobe!

Temp-in bawling tirade: reveals how bigotted gossiping colleagues made her life hell!
Yes, I'm afraid to say that Katherine's legacy is still very much with us. I had a nice chat with my line manager this morning (the librarian) and she told me that me and my colleagues need to be careful about what we talk about. "I don't care about people talking about my sexuality, I'm used to it, but others who hear things from your office might not realise that you're just engaging in banter".

Apparently, Katherine went back to her temping agency for a meeting to discuss what went wrong with us. She told the chap there (who's gay and this is obvious even over the phone) that we'd been commenting about people's sexuality and making nasty remarks about him and our line manager.

The lying, manipulating fucking bitch!

The temp agency man is a real sweetheart and I've had a few conversations with him over the phone. After one, I said, "Now he's a lovely feller, really sweet". Now Katherine was always trying to gossip about my suitors and it got a bit tiring to be linked with every man I ever spoke to, so she of course butted in "Well, he's single and you have his number, why don't you go for it?" to which I responded, "I don't think he's my type, I think he likes his mum a bit too much to be interested in me". You see, she's such a fucking homophobe that you have to use gentle euphemisms so as not to offend her sensitivities by coming out and saying straight up that somebody is gay (especially if you're gay too). But that's all that was said about him and nobody has said a word about our poor line manager's sexuality.

Lying, mental cow.

It was also pointed out to me today that I'm the only white person working in my office, there are four of us in total. It hadn't even dawned on me. I really don't notice these things. Of course I can tell if somebody is black or Asian, but it'd never occurred to me that I was the only white person out of the four of us.

What I do do is take the piss out of one of my colleagues whose parents originally came from Pakistan, call her an al qaeda operative and that sort of thing. Well, you never know!

So yeah, I'm homophobic and I could be mistaken for being a racist bigot too.

Thanks Katherine, you fucking cunt!

(PS Get it? Temp-in bawling, ten pin bowling? There's no connection, I just thought it was a nice play on words).

No comments: