Tuesday 21 June 2005

How long?

I've been over to Leeds this evening. Driving back on the motorway, I saw two things worth comment:

Firstly, I was behind a wagon that was transporting Coffeemate - a non-dairy coffee whitening powder that is simply delish! I was left pondering how long it'd take me to use a whole wagon load of Coffeemate. I think it'd be approaching a lifetime.

The next thing I saw had me gasping in shock. It's midsummer day here (is it midsummer everywhere in the northern hemisphere today?) and, I don't know what bearing this has on things, but there was quite a good sunset over the Pennines around Huddersfield. Anyway, I noticed that a woman had stopped in the hard shoulder of the other carriageway and was taking photos of the sunset. How fucking mad is that? I know it was a good viewing point but with things flying by at up to 100mph, it's probably not the safest. Daft twat.

That's all for today; I'm too tired and it's too late for me to be creative. Work is pissing me off and stressing me out and my tits look fucking terrible over at Connie's knockerific contest.

No comments: