Saturday 7 May 2005

A day out

I have no vitriolic attacks for anybody today. This is because I enjoyed a nice day out with a friend. We went to a local National Trust place where there's a deer sanctuary. It was very nice.

Oh, hang on, there were a couple of complete tossers on the M62 on the way to Warrington: white transit in middle lane, red trasnit pick-up in outside lane, inside lane empty. Both were doing about 60, neither would pull in and at least three cars (me included, your honour) had to undertake in the inside lane to get past them. Wankers. Why don't they fit cars with rocket launchers?

Anyway, back to my day out... My Italian lessons have taught me how to recognise a scoiattolo:

Where're me nuts?

Calm down, deer

Of course the place we vistited was a deer park, so I wasn't surprised to see any of these fellers either:

Deery me

"Who's blown one off this time, you dirty bastards?"(clicky)

Calm down deer

"You see this tongue? You want some?"

I now need to rest up and recharge my acidic little brain. We wouldn't want Cakesniffers turning into fucking Bambi on a regular basis now, would we?

No comments: