Sunday 15 May 2005

Anger

Anger is one my best emotions. It's the one that I do most frequently. It's the one that makes me creative.

My favourite emotion is happiness, but in some perverted way, anger makes me happy because it makes me creative. But happiness borne out of contentment is by far my favourite.

I hate sadness.

Back to anger.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if somebody would invent a keyboard and some software that responded to your state of mind. I've just been over at April's blog, where there's a discussion about singing. I pointed out that I hate the sound of children singing, it makes me feel most uncomfortable, to the point where I grind my teeth and my blood pressure rises. I found myself getting angry just typing the comment and, as I did so, I was hitting the keys harder and harder, faster and faster.

So, if you had an emotiboard, what sort of things would it show? I reckon anger would automatically set the type face to red, bold, with CAPS. The SIZE of the font would also increase.

Love letters would be in some flowery font like, ah, I dunno one of the script ones and it'd be in pretty pastel shades of pinks and lilacs.

Humorous texts would of course be in comic script. Humorous stuff would be in brown because it's always toilet and poo humour with me.

No comments: