Monday 23 May 2005

A buzzing from my bedroom

Members of my family and my next door neighbours (as if I give a shit) might have been alarmed to hear buzzing from behind my bedroom door last night. Now, I'll hold my hands up and will, in the words of those Bananarama girls, plead "Guilty to love in the first degree*" if accused of gaining pleasure from the use of battery-powered bedroom companions - if only on a very rare occasion. However, last night I was innocent of all charges, Your Honour!

I'd gone up to bed to find that I had this little feller on my pillow for company...


Bee yourself
Bee nice
Bee have

This was where he finally noticed the close-up flash photography and decided to go for me.

He spent the night in my room and was still buzzing around this morning. He? Well, it took so many attempts for him to find the open window that it just had to be a "he". I had to chuck him out eventually.

Of course, the problem with Flickr is that people can sometimes see what's coming before you get the chance to finish composing your post.


*I'd originally put "Love in the third degree", but I realised that I was getting murder mixed up with full thickness burns. I'm a simple soul.

No comments: