Sunday 1 May 2005

Art

Here is some fine art from the mouse of Raymi the Minx. I thought they were funny and that she deserved her reputation damaging by having her stuff associated with this site. Remember to clicky to enlarge the piccie.


Raymi flamelaser
This is what I get like when people piss me off (well, in my head it is)

Raymi intell
This is me trying to justify a pay award at my appraisal

There's a woman at work, she's American and she talks this weird American "English" that includes words like:

  • "cellphone" = mobile
  • "parking lot" = car park
  • "licence plate" = car registration
  • "cookie" = biscuit
  • "candy" = sweets, chocolates, toffees (and biscuits)
  • "potato chips" = crisps, for fuck's sake it's fucking crisps!!
  • "powder room" = toilet
  • "bathroom" = toilet (there's no bath in there, fucktard!)
  • "May one" = 1st of May
Fook, I'm getting very annoyed just thinking about it. Anyway, "appraisal". She says it apprizal (any excuse for a z I suppoe). Can somebody explain that please? Also, she'll say the usual ignorant fucking Yanky fucking doodle way of saying Italian as in I-talian (iTalian?, i-talian?), but when asked the country from which Italians originate, she tells me to shut up. That's because she realises that she's being an arrogant (and clearly stupid) turd and that I have won my battle for the preservation of the English language (and that's rich since I come from Manchester). Makes my blood boil, so it does. You're in England, you speak English, shit-for-brains.

No comments: