Sunday 27 March 2005

Orange wrists

A comment to my post yesterday was from some joker called "Hiddenfish". This twat spammed my blog with his/her ridiculous crap that I didn't even bother reading. Arsehole. I really hate it when people write in language that they think makes them look clever. They don't realise that it's only clever if it conveys a clear message that can be understood by the general readership. Using big words and philosophical arguments may impress a college tutor, but it just makes you look a complete wanker.

I don't really care though because I've just had hot cross buns again and they were delish. Today is Easter Day and what an uninspiring day it is here in a dull Northern English town - and I don't just mean the weather. There's not even a biblical epic on the telly. How slack is that? I could just go a Greatest story ever told or Ben Hur.

Update: "The Ten Commandments" is on Sky Cinema at 2.30pm

I think I might go and find some baby sheeps and cows to see if they can make me feel a bit more springy. It'd be great if you looked out of your window onto your suburban surroundings to find that some weird mix of enviornments had occurred while the curtains were shut. Imagine a tower block in the middle of the rain forest (won't be long the way things are going). Or how about opening the blinds to see lambs bouncing across the street and calfs grazing on your lawn?

The fox hunts could be brought into the cities: instead of hunting foxes, they could set the hounds onto local ne'er-do-wells (and gangs of teenagers). Everybody would be happy - except the local scrotes and shitbag up-their-own-arse kids, but who gives a shit about them?

My right ankle doesn't half crack and creak.

No comments: