Thursday 24 March 2005

Missing chimp - can anybody help?

Well, the Angry Chimp has been quietly seething since the emergence of the BBC's blatant plagiarism of his imaginitive reality TV programming. So much so, that this cakesniffer is getting a little concerned.

Go on, ask me if I'm bothered. Look at my face - does it look bothered, though? Does any part of it look bothered? Face. Bothered. Look. Face. Bothered?

I ain't even bothered, though.

The more you eat, the hungrier you are the following day. No idea why that is. But, after a huge amount of delish Indian takeaway food last night, I had to have a sausage barm and two rounds of toast this morning.

Are you calling me a pikey?

Easter Bunny
It's hot cross bun day tomorrow, which also means "no meat BAD Friday". Bah! We can have seafood though. Then it's Easter Egg day on Sunday. Followed by stick your fingers down your throat Bulimia Day on Monday.

I'm sure my pancreas is swollen. Am I bothered, though?

No comments: