Monday 14 March 2005

Things you can't do when your fingernails are too long

Well, typing is one of them - and how! Taking contact lenses out is another. I'm sure there are other activities that are more comfortable with a shorter nail, but this cakesniffer doesn't know anything about that sort of thing.

I'm quite lazy and I use nail clippers to do my nails - I can't be bother filing them or any of that crap. I prefer Bassett's Trim, or is is TRIM? nail clippers, but they've recently moved production to Korea from the USA and the new ones aren't as good. Whatever you use, nail clippings are uncontrollable and they fly all over the place.

Quite disgusting really.

I used to break nails quite regularly when I was a child and that feeling of broken nail against a smooth surface really goes through you. Sends shivers down me spine just to think about it.


Tesco are going the right way for being on the receiving end of some electronic correspondence from this particular consumer champion. They used to have a really good selection of pasta, now half that aisle's been given over to organic produce and wheat-free crap. They used to sell Neutrogena shampoo, now they don't. They used to sell loads of stuff that I used to buy and NOW THEY DON'T! And they keep moving everything else around. They give too much shelf space over to seasonal goods and forget the every day things that people go in for. Bastards.

Still, somebody will be getting a nice Easter egg, so I bet they won't be complaining.

For some reason, the young chap on the till seemed a little alarmed when I responded "No, they should burn 'em all down!" when he asked if I was collecting computers for schools vouchers. Bloody kids can't even read and the little bastards are pissing about on computers! It's just pure laziness, using PCs as surrogate teachers. No child should be allowed anywhere near a PC until they're in secondary school and until they can read and write properly. Stupid fucked-up way round of doing things.


Check these out!
Now I like a bit of reality TV, but it's a bit tiresome at the moment. Thank God for the imaginations of Veebs and Herge. I can't wait for the next installment of Celebrity Euthanasia Challenge. Perhaps a good reality TV show would involve locking a teacher, a social worker, a nurse, a doctor, a politician and Davina McCall into a house. I wouldn't do anything with them, like film them or anything, I'd just leave them there. At least it'd take some of the useless gits out of the system. I suppose the house could be burnt down on Bommie Night or something.

http://www.jimvanblaricum.com/realitytv.html http://angrychimp.blogspot.com

No comments: