Tuesday 29 March 2005

Bollocks to buggery!

What a lot of stuff and nonsense!

What is? Nothing actually. It’s just that Blogger is having a crisis so I’m e-mailing a post in anticipation of it reaching my blog sometime around mid-June.

Dairy Milk Chocolate Buttons Easter eggs
Surely it can’t be safe for these things to be targeted at anybody under the age of 21? I’ve just eaten the packet of buttons from mine, and Mother had some too, and there were so many that I now feel quite sick. How am I expected to eat my Aero egg now?

Ridiculous.

Terrible misfortune befell this cakesniffer today: I had an impromptu meeting with my potential new boss – today! With my face in this state! They’ll be checking the job advert to see that it doesn’t mention the ideal candidate being a glue-sniffing, teenage fast food service operative.

No comments: