Friday 25 March 2005

Follow your "Bliss"

It's no coincidence that the expression of my growing unease at the state of today's youth appears on the interweb the same day that the Angry Chimp publishes his very revealing interview with 14-year-old Bliss editor and notorious crack whore, Helen Jenkins.

Many happy return of the said Chimp, I've missed him lots and I've been finding it most difficult to keep up with current affairs in his absence.

Crap hair
I'm not really in the position to be making comments about other people's hair dos, but there are so many hair DON'TS out there at the moment, something has to be said. What is it with these shocking half-mullets where theres a whole chunk of head that's been shaved? Fucking tossers, don't they realise they look utterly stupid? I suppose they're not harming anybody, but I bet their mothers are ashamed of them.

Pimp my ride
This is a superb TV programme on MTV. I'm not sure West Coast Customs of California would be able to do much with my 2002 Nissan to make it look like a pimp's car, but I'm sure "Kroozin" of Swinton might have some "cool" accessories to make it look like a something driven by a load of Asian youths. Who am I kidding? It already does! All I need is a Bangra CD and a tin can tail-pipe extension and I'm there.

Magic Roundabout Easter Bucket Massacre
I couldn't hold out until Sunday for my Easter choclit so I demolished the contents of my Magic Roundabout Easter egg bucket this afternoon. Never mind. I'm not even bothered.

No comments: