Thursday 17 March 2005

You want me to do some work?????

Seriously, this is getting out of hand. I've been busy at work in Base 2 for the past 2 days. What's all that about then? I'm supposed to use my time here to catch up on my internet activity! I think it's all building up to me taking some time off on long-term sick with "stress". You can't work in the NHS for 4 years without being off sick because of being crazy and weak, so I guess it's about time I fulfilled my destiny.

If I was more mysterious I'd have a desssstiny, rather than a destiny, and I'd be myssssssterious too.

While on the subject of mental illness, I'm quite pleased with the way my Beatrix Kiddo alter-ego is developing. People start to piss me off and my mind switches over to killer mode: on the outside, I look normal, but inside I'm experiencing the most wonderful images of bloody carnage, death and destruction inflicted by my own fair hands. Lucky that I don't have the full virtual reality of feeling the squeeze of size 6 motorcycle leathers, I can definitely live without that.

I've got to go now. The boss is coming over from the Dark Side to use my computer because his is shagged. I'm sure his PC is fine, he just wants me scintillating company for a couple of hours.

No comments: