Thursday 25 August 2005

We love each other

In honour of dear, absent friend, I thought it'd be fitting to pay tribute to the wonderous talent that is Herge Smith by posting this We love each other special that he created especially for Trillion's birthday.



Tina She was the prettiest girl I worked with in Sheffield. She was extraordinarily supportive when I went through a bad patch some years back. I will never forget that. After a couple of years, she moved to the North West and I followed. At her leaving do, she had about 20 very potent cocktails: she grabbed me round the neck and said something like: "You're the best friend anybody could hope for; in fact, you're very lickable". Then she licked my face. I've been hoping that she'd lick me again ever since.

Trillion She is deranged. She has a file on me under her bed that is about 4000 pages thick. Ionce asked her, when we first worked together, how she was. I only meant it as a greeting; she took it as a life-long declaration of friendship. She claims I once licked her, this is not true - in fact, the first time I ever visited her flat was when she kidnapped me. I cannot tell you the number of times she has drugged me and forced me to take part in "photo sessions" with her. It has been five years now. I do not think this is ever going to end. Craig Taylor


Itchy teeth
The moon is indeed a magical satellite: see the moon, touch the moon...


No comments: