Sunday 21 August 2005

There's a moon in the sky...

It's called The Moon!

There's a moon in the sky, it's called The Moon


Yep, more pissing about with the new camera produced this little pic of the moon in all its glory last night.



Housesitting v squatting
Housesitting carries far too much weight of responsibility: there is a cat, a rabbit and some fish to look after; general safety and security of the house to take care of; unfamiliarity with the setup of the home - this encompasses TV, DVD, washing machine, location of consumables; and the whole thing of being somewhere, sort of out of duty takes a bit of the fun out of having a lovely place to myself for a week.

If I behaved with the attitude that I was squatting here, I wouldn't have to bother doing the pots, locking the doors, tidying up, turning lights off, etc. And I wouldn't be at all concerned with the fact that I can't get my clothes out of the washing machine because the door lock won't release, the CD drive in the PC seems to have died and the pond (with the fish) is losing water - lots of water, very rapidly.

Why do things go wrong when people in the know are so far away?

Fuck.

No comments: