Tuesday 2 August 2005

Murder, she dreamt

How close did Tina come to killing somebody on her way home from work today?

Grim reaper sniffer
Thanks, Herge, I'm getting plenty of mileage out of this...

Would the dickhead on the pedal bike have been protected by his helmet had he been hit head-on by two tonne of Nissan because he was driving on the wrong side of the road through Manchester City Centre?

Fucking cyclists do my head in. Bunch of retarded, self-righteous, up their own arse, FUCKING, WANKING, TOSSPOT, CUNTS!

How do they get away with using the roads (atrociously) without having to get insured? Seriously though, walking head on into rush hour city centre traffic is suicidal in anybody's book, but riding a bike? I shouldn't have swerved. I should have let the stupid tit hit me and I'd have sued his (or his widow's) fucking arse off - if there had been anything left of it. I hope a bus got him. BLAM!

And then there are the nobheads who find it impossible to use the correct lane at a roundabout. And also the fucktards who find it impossible to to stay on their side of the road, who drive straight at you when negotiating the slightest curve in the road.

Buses are by far the worst though. Hate them. Or perhaps caravans are....

No comments: