Thursday 18 August 2005

Shocked and appalled

I am too shocked and appalled to post anything this evening.

I happened to watch 4 episodes from the first series of The L Word this evening and I really don't know what to do with myself.

After watching the pilot DVD in stunned silence, I had to check a few episodes on disk 2 of the four DVD set, just to make sure that my eyes hadn't deceived me. Indeed they hadn't: hour upon hour of what can only be described unnatural FILTH.

Women... with each other! All those erect nipples, the touching, caressing, kissing. Even glistening bodies in the throes of passion. In close up!

I had to turn off. But I'm going to have to check the other DVDs in the set to make sure that they're all as bad before I write a full complaint to the distributors.

Disgusting, really disgusting.

No comments: