Saturday 6 August 2005

303

Anybody who bought Kula Shaker's album, K, will know of a song called 303. I've no idea what the song was about [It could be about the A303, a road that runs to the southwest of England?], but like the rest of the album, it was pretty enjoyable in a rocky hippy way. I actually REALLY enjoyed that album...

303 is also the number of this post. I started Cakesniffers as a sort of experiment, not having any direction and never knowing how far I'd take it. 303 posts later and I'm still churning out the same bile-inspired spiteful attacks as I was back in January. Just goes to show how fucking annoying life and people can be at times - in a funny way of course.... most of the time.

Today I am in Trillionland, where I'll be staying until tomorrow evening.

I arrived to find the house deserted, so I'm helping myself to her internet access. And this brings me to a question:

If you could get into any of your friends' houses (or perhaps a nemesis's or famous person's) while they were out, whose would you choose and what would you do while you were in there?

Personally I'm not one for rummaging after having numerous Christmases tainted by finding out what I was getting before the big day. I've learned my lesson there and I don't do it in case I find something out that I don't want to know. Others are more curious though, so come on, tell Auntie T and we'll just keep it our little secret here.

Right, I'm off to steal her favourite flavour of yoghurt before she gets back!

No comments: