Friday 18 February 2005

Pee

Pee is almost as good as poo for making you marvel at the wonder of human physiology. I like the way it has different varieties of colour; ranging from almost colourless, to quite dark brown. I have two particular favourite wee colours: fluorescent yellow and orange/brown. The orange/brown one tends to happen after you've not had a wee for about 8 hours. I've no idea what causes fluorescent yellow. Another great pee colour is purple after you've had beetroot.

Of course, it's not only the colour of pee that comes in different varieties or is affected by diet; the odour changes too. It generally has a chicken noodle soup (yellow) or concentrated chicken stock (orange/brown) smell, but I understand that asparagus makes it smell really weird.

Women at the gym don't half get dolled up sometimes. There are a couple of variants: young, lithe cow (they're not cows really, but they're thin, young and pretty and I hate them just because of that); and the older 40-50 year old. I'm sure some people put on full slap and do their hair before going the gym, then while they're there, they hardly do anything physical. I dread to think what some of these women-only gyms look like. Bet you go into respiratory distress from all the hairspray and perfume.


Swing that gospel axe!
After checking out the Jim Vanblurdedurnsmum blog, it seemed fitting to upload some more scary album covers, although I can't compete with the handless organist.

photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com

No comments: