Sunday 20 February 2005

I hear a wind, whistling air, whispering in my ears

Anyway, it's so exciting stalking somebody's air journey. Apparently, Flight EK432 has started the final leg of its journey to Aukland; setting off from Brisbane a short while ago.


It's almost like being with my sister on the flight, only much better because I don't have to suffer being with her. Fantastic! I have a strange relationship with her; the further away she is, the more I care about her. I really loved her millions when she lived in Oz for a year. That's Australia and not the Emerald City/Munchkin Land Oz, unfortunately. Jeez, if she'd have landed her house in Oz, I bet the Munchkins would've soon wanted the Wicked Witch of the West (East, whichever) back.

Ho, ho, ho-only joking. She's great. But I'm the nice, popular one, obviously.

Don't know where my web counter has gone, but if it's broken for good, I'm not replacing it with something where I have to advertise. They can arseholes!

No comments: