Tuesday 13 December 2005

Wrong, wrong, wrong!

People make mistakes, some people spout off about things without getting the facts, people can be wrong. There is nothing wrong with admitting to our errors.

WRONG!
Apologies to Tesco for slagging them off about their lack of pickle awareness at this desperate time of year. Having enjoyed an unparallelled week of social activity, I could think of not better way to cap things off than by enjoying a trip to Tesco on Saturday night. Wandering around the aisles, I came across this:

pickles

Absolute pickle heaven. Despite not needing to, I bought two jars (just in case). At £1.48 each, this is a bargain compared to the £1.05 each for the smaller sized jars.

Of course, I still blame Tesco for having their pickle section split up across the store. This whole mess could have been avoided if their layout wasn't so confusing at times. They have half of them on top of the freezers, then another load of prime pickles stashed around a corner. Stupid tossers.


WRONG!
I was very wrong in thinking that I could eat half a jar of those things without feeling sick.


WRONG!
What the fuck else was I going to go on about? I was wrong to get a Samsung mobile phone; they are shit, totally and utterly shit.


WRONG!
I thought I'd put my contact lenses in and, unable to see, was struggling to straighten the left one. No matter what, I still couldn't see, so I took myself to the bathroom to take it out, give it a wash and try again. As much as I tried, I couldn't get the thing out and then something dawned on me: looking closely in the mirror, I realised that it wasn't there! This prompted a scramble round the dusty bathroom floor, where I found the thing, covered in fluff and rapdily shrivelling up from the heat of the nearby radiator. Quick rinse sorted it and it was right as rain.

Magic.

No comments: