Wednesday 13 April 2005

We're not worthy

That's me and the Chimp. We're not worthy of a mention on some insignificant BBC blog page thing, yet good old "Half an identity" is. Well done Sam. And well done the BBC for publicising somebody who claims to be on the run from the witness protection programme. Two words: David, Kelly.

I don't think my blog fits in with the BBC's policy for not publishing anything that goes against the doctrine of St Tony of Sedgefield. Or it could be something to do with my frequent use of the words: fuck; fuckers; cocksuckers; piss; arse; twat; BASTARDS. But, come on, it's the 21st century.

Obviously the BBC feels threatened by Angry Chimp's reporting of current affairs. They're only jealous because they're shackled by the censor in Number 10 and the Chimp is free to report the truth.

Perhaps I should start a blog whereby I pretend to be a hopeless alcoholic with a questionable sexuality, striving to come to terms with life, heartbreak, depression, poverty... Perhaps I should get thinking and produce something mildly entertaining or amusing to post instead of the usual pile of crap that I come out with.


Coming up on Cakesniffers Beware...
Don't miss a thing as Tina documents her plan to infiltrate the Vatican and take over as Pope. In nomini patri e spirito sancti or something like that.

No comments: