Saturday 30 April 2005

EXTERMINATE!!!

The Daleks, well Dalek, came back to UK telly tonight in the 6th episode of Dr Who. Top notch too.

What's a Dalek? Where the devil have you been? For goodness sake! The Daleks were a race of extraterrestrials with one purpose: to kill anything in their path. The Doctor saw them off years ago, but one remained, and a sorry example he was too....


Pimp my Dalek
I was particularly impressed when this little feller was "pimped" by sticking his plunger into a telly. He went from this:




What you going to do, Dalek?  Suck me to death with your plunger?
"They're torturing me, oh woe is me. I'm the last of my breed and my taser's bust."


To THIS fuck-off killing machine!!!

Oh fook, he's coming!!!
"Ex-fucking-terminate!!!!!!"

I bet it'd be quite good fun to be a Dalek. It'd be even better to OWN a Dalek.

Edit at much later in the evening (bedtime in fact):
At 10:50 PM, Connie said...
You know, Tina and Herge, You truly are brilliant together...I suggest you cut your losses, and collaborate for a all new hilarious blog that cuts down all the most popular blog-people and call it "Beware! Angry Cakeniffing Chimp" and all the bloggy friendless-wonders from around the globe will check in everyday to see who may be on the chopping block. Then feeling terribly silly that they are linking to the "shite blog" in question, will remove it from their links list, until all thats left is the Bully Alpha Blog - "BEWARE! ANGRY CAKESNIFFING CHIMP"Brilliant!


At 11:14 PM, Tina said...
I like what you're saying, Connie: a kind of Blog Dalek! Ex-fucking-terminatamundo!!!!

No comments: