Wednesday 27 April 2005

In defence of...


Delish epitomised


This stuff makes the most delicious instant coffee imaginable.

Recipe for success
Take:
2tsp Nescafe
1tsp Silverspoon "Half Spoon" sugar
3tsp Coffeemate


Add boiled water and enjoy! Seriously, if you ever get the chance, give it a go.

Tomorrow, I'll be defending Batchelors Cup-a-soups and Pot Noodles (it used to be Golden Wonder, but I think it's something weird like Proctor and Gamble now).


Tony Blair in "Get out of my fucking way, I'm more important than anybody else!" scandal
One of my colleagues was almost run over by President Blair's motorcade as it sped through the streets of Manchester this lunchtime. I understand his plane was hit by lightning on its way back to Heathrow, but it only caused a slight judder. Pity. He really is a fucking tosser. I bet he doesn't even know what Coffeemate is, the uncouth lout.

No comments: