Monday 26 September 2005

FOOOOOOK!

I'm almost addicted to checking out the visitors to this blog: you can see most IP addresses and the ISPs using the site meter thing. It's quite good fun and you don't get too depressed when you realise that, on your best hit day, 78 of your 84 visitors were only passing through - Page views 1, Visit length 0.00.

Shame.

Then you look one day and you see this (apols for crappy alignment):


Cakesniffers beware!Recent Visitors by Visit Details
Detail Domain Name Visit Time PageViews Visit Length
81 mail20.nhs.uk Sep 25 2005 9:09:45 pm 3 9:25

"Oh fook!" I thought when I saw it. That's the ISP/IP address for the NHS (that I work for), although I doubt it's the organisation that I work for.

I always get really paranoid when NHS types read this blog.

I could be a lot worse about my colleagues here, in fact I don't actually do work in this blog - just the annoying shit that colleagues get up to and examples of what utter farts some of them can be. It's just that, although anybody who knows me would instantly recognise this as being mine, I'd rather that the vast majority of folk who know me never read this. This is mainly out of fear that they'd they'd think I was a sad fuck for doing it, but also because it would probably affect stuff that I'd think about doing in the future.

Hrrrmmmm.


Yes or no? Now edited with my preferences
Squids: FUCKIN' DELISH!!! Can't get enough of it, but it makes your poo smell very odd
Olives: FUCKIN' DELISH!!!! All varieties, but the big, fat, green mothers with herbs and garlic are supreme
Piccalilly: FUCKIN' DELISH!!! Or is it???? Sweet piccalilly is vile. However Haywards is THE BEST (especially with crumbly Lancashire cheese)
Twiglets (been discussed elsewhere): FUCKIN' DELISH!!!!
Nose-picking: Disgusting, but I'm sure we all do it in private (I like the big ones that feel like they're pulling bits of brain with them too)
Quick cook pasta: No
Chinese-style spare ribs: Yes on the flavour, no on the messiness. Can't stand messy food.


Musical interlude - I just KNOW you can't wait for the rest of the lyrics, so I've added them too.

Hand on your heart, Kylie Minogue 1989

[INTRO:]
Put your hand on your heart and tell me
That we're through, ooh
Oh, put your hand on your heart
Hand on your heart

Well it's one thing to fall in love
But another to make it last
I thought that we were just begining
And now you say we're in the past
Oh, look me in the eye
And tell me we are really through
You know it's one thing to say you love me
But another to mean it from the heart
And if you don't intend to see it through
Why did we ever start
Oh, I wanna hear you tell me
You don't want my love

[CHORUS:]
Put your hand on your heart and tell me
It's all over
I won't believe it till you
Put your hand on your heart and tell me
That we're through, ooh
Oh, put your hand on your heart
Hand on your heart

They like to talk about forever
But most people never get the chance
Do you wanna lose our love together
Do you find a new romance
Oh, I wanna hear you tell me
You don't want my love

[CHORUS:]
Put your hand on your heart and tell me
It's all over
I won't believe it till you
Put your hand on your heart and tell me
That we're through, oohOh,
Put your hand on your heart
Hand on your heart

Poetry. She hasn't done anything better since.

No comments: