Wednesday 7 September 2005

Packed




Yep, like it or not (and I'm definitely edging towards NOT), I'm flying off to Rome for a few days tomorrow. I can't believe how apprehensive I am, but I'm sure I'll get over it once I arrive in my hotel room. Unless of course I die in a plane/train/taxi crash.

Travelling is RUBBISH and I can't believe people make such a big deal about jetting off on their summer hols. Some folk really can't survive without going away at least once a year. They must be fucking mental.

Once you've got over the terrifyng journey (if you make it safely), you've got to contend with unfamiliar surroundings, different languages and cultures, the dangers of being mugged or murdered...

And then you've got to fly back!

What on earth made me think this was a good idea?

Anyway, Trillion's in charge of making sure my folks know about my funeral wishes.

Ci vediamo!

Or should that be, arrivaderci?

No comments: