Saturday 22 January 2005

Well, well, well

I did a Google search for my blog this morning and it came up as listed within another search thing. I don't know whether I need to exercise caution from now on, but I don't think I'll be inundated with readers.



Today I managed to get out of bed at 9.30 - it's Saturday, you see. My back's a bit sore today and I'm hoping that it eases off within the next hour or so because I want (need) to go the gym.



This weekend could turn out one of many ways, with "really good", "not bad" and "terrible" being amongst the possibilities. I'm off out this afternoon to see some friends and there'll be curry for tea. If you're ever in Adlington, near Chorley, go the the Shapla takeaway, it's top notch. Tomorrow I'm going car hunting with my sister. I've no idea why anybody thinks I'm qualified to help anybody make a decision of this magnitude, but there you go. I think the car hunting thing could be quite an ordeal.



I need to delete the "Cannot find server" post - it was a test thing that I did when I couldn't access Blogger the other evening.



My breaksfast isn't particularly nice today - Shredded Wheat Bitesize and sugar-free Alpen. It's a bit of trial trying to eat it.


No comments: