Thursday 6 January 2005

Here we go then

This is just a bit of a mess while I get started. I'm obviously not too sure what I'm doing at the moment, but I'll get there in the end... I hope.



Are these blogs copyrighted I wonder? What if somebody puts something in a blog and it's a fantastic idea for a book or something, do they get credit if somebody else picks up on it?



Anyway, I'm actually at work at the moment and I've just been playing text tennis with my friend who's still off work after the Christmas break. She doesn't want to go back and I'm not too keen about being here and we've been thinking of things that we can do with our lives. She mentioned starting a business, but I haven't got the skills, motivation or money for that sort of venture. However, I've always been told that I write quite well and that I should write a book. Most of what I write is actually just cut and paste stuff from official documents, but I seem to get away with it.



That'll do for a start I think. I just want to see what this looks like before I do something else.


No comments: