Sunday 26 June 2011

Like an old friend returning

The sunshine came back today. After what seems like two months of continuous rain, we've been treated to 27C and beautiful sunshine. It won't last, but it's helped to dissolve the worst of the memories of the cold and rain since the end of April.

I saw this on the interweb the other week, it made me smile...Oh, this tossing iPhone is rubbish for blogging from. I can't insert a pic without it being a real arse. In face this iPhone isn't much good for making telephone calls from either. And receiving them depends on what mood it's in, and whether the wind is blowing in the right direction. Pile of crap. I shall return from the fully functioning facility of my laptop - fully functioning apart the network settings being fucked by the VPN, the display driver wiping out on me every twenty minutes, and only one speaker working.

Anyway (:@), happy sunshine while it lasts.

No comments: