Monday 11 October 2010

On the move... again



Recent circumstances mean that Sniffytastic will very possibly no longer be able to have its home here, so it’s on the move again, most probably to www.sniffytastic.wordpress.com, but maybe sniffytastic.blogspot.com, depending on the features available to me.

I may even update things more regularly, or may just leave things as they are as a kind of tribute to a dearly departed, very special and much loved friend.

My online exploits won’t  have the same bite knowing that he’s no longer there to issue a witty and derogatory response; I have lost my muse.  Another friend, his partner, has lost so much more and I wish I could do something to ease his heartache.  Maybe carrying on may help to ease his pain just a little bit.

John and Martin, I love you as my brothers and, without you, there’d be no me.

No comments: