Saturday 16 February 2008

Get a job in Asda!

Gillian Gibbons, the teacher arrested and jailed in Sudan for committing the unforgivable sin of allowing her class to call a teddybear Mohammed (you all remember?) has now got a job teaching in China.

Mohammad-the-teddy-bear

Sudan protesters


Is she fucking stupid? Is she deliberately doing a tour of all the places on the planet with the worst human rights records? Daft cow. I understand that if she makes it through her stint in the Far East unscathed, she has a job lined up in Stornoway where she'll be teaching the local kids how to spell, use capital letters and punctuation properly. Failure will lead to her being burned alive in a giant wicker teddybear on the beach.

Gillian Infidel Gibbons burn in hell bitch of satan

She looks like the sort of person who should be on the cheese counter at Asda. I certainly wouldn't trust her with anything that requires more responsibility than wrapping stuff in plastic and sticking a barcode label on it.

Some people eh?


At the mall on a diet pill
Sniffy is excited!

My favourite band, The B52s, have a new single out. Funplex, the album of the same name is out in March and I can't wait. They've not recorded an album since 1992, so this is long awaited.

B52s Funplex

The band members have always looked a bit dodgy, but they're looking almost embalmed these days. In fact, their heads look stuck on in that photo. Still, the new single is great, so I have high hopes that album will be worth the wait too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! First!

Coo, doesn't she look like a Barbie/Sindy doll?

Corset girl from the B52's not the cheese counter teacher.

Anonymous said...

Kate Pierson, the woman you refer to, also owns a motel in upstate New York called Kate's Lazy Meadow. I'd love to stay there sometime.

Anonymous said...

Now, now, Sniffmeister. You KNOW that they always release a decent single from the album to entice you to buy the full album.

Which is usually then shite.

Saying that, I quite like the B52's too, so I hope it's not shite.

That stupid 'teacher'. You're quite right. Although I think she should be working in the 99p store.

Anonymous said...

She's not even worthy of a job at B&M Bargains.

Why do people feel the need to go and help the poor heathens in hot places? Why can't they just stay at home?

Anonymous said...

Gillian is a total munter. I hope the Chinese keep her.

I used to groove on down to Love Shack until I lost my mojo.