Monday 16 February 2009

Paint the whole world

Following a poor approval rating for my previous blog template, I've decided to change it to something slightly more colourful. There are still a few bits that I don't like, but in general it's OK.

Also adding a bit of colour to the world, I've started my own version of the atheist bus campaign. It's actually going to be a nationwide thing that was started by the Yorkshire Poofs and is now being rolled out across the North West by me.

[caption id="attachment_1951" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Sniffy's bus campaign"]Sniffy's bus campaign[/caption]

These boots were made for limping

I bought some new boots for school yesterday.  They're OK, but they're not as comfortable as my normal "comfortable" shoes, mainly because they're women's boots.

I am crippled this evening and I've come to realise that my toenails have gone past the point where I can no longer get away without cutting them.

3 comments:

Piggy and Tazzy said...

My toenails oft resemble an alsations.

I know the feeling well.

Sniffy said...

Must remember to do mine when I go to bed.

I'll be swooping down into rivers to catch fish with them soon.

Piggy and Tazzy said...

Yay!

You are now iPod Touch and iPhone compatible!

Enjoy!

And check your email!