Wednesday 24 September 2008

Twat

I'm a twat. I'm a twat. I'm a twat.

A couple of swigs of cheap plonk on an empty stomach and I go completely off my tits.

Arsehole.

Anyway, to save me getting into further trouble, I thought it best to post some photos. Aaaahhh, I feel myself stepping back into the light.

The Grand Canyon
It's a deep long hole with a river running through it. One... two... three.... JUMP!
Canyon stitch 1

Canyon stitch 2

Wonder Woman's Helicopter
Yes, the delish superheroine is alive and living at the Grand Canyon shuttle site. She was off doing dirty bitch things with her truth lasso, so I didn't actually see her unfortunately, but she'd left her helicopter parked there.
Wonder woman helicopter

Yeeeeeeeee-Haaaaaaaaaaw Cowgirl
I had a strange experience with a card trickster at this ranch, but this cowgirl made me go a bit whatsit when she beckoned me over as I took this photo. She thought I was taking a picture of the horse, for fuck's sake. The horse is called Jackson, and he smells a bit like a horse. I'm sure the cowgirl did too, but you'd let her off for that.
Cowgirl

Actually, she looks a bit rough on this photo, but it wasn't her teeth I was looking at.

Fremont Street Experience
Look at these nasty pieces of work!
Fremont Street dirty bitches

Imagine coming across any of these on a dark night. What a thought, or several...

No comments: