Tuesday 29 August 2006

Happy Birthday

To me!

Yes, it's today. I share my birthday with Michael Jackson, Richard Attenborough and Lenny Henry. Of course only I have a cult following, so that makes me the most important.

I have been given some wonderful gifts from the lovely Trump, who is doing very well enduring our time here in Norfolk. She is very grateful to Sony for its manufacture of the PSP, while her killing lots of people in the virtual world of Grand Theft Auto seems to be preventing her from killing me.

Back soon, but not for long - I have a jet-set lifestyle to maintain, you know.

Ci vediamo!

Sniffy

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why am I first? Where is everybody? Is there a party before you leave?

Enjoy your birthday. Enjoy your vacation.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, have a brilliant day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you,
You live in a zoo.
You look like a monkey,
And you smell like one too!

Have a great one!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations

Anonymous said...

A great big Happy Birthday Tina!

Have a nice holiday.

*Wonders what happened to the BIG postcard*

Enjoy

Anonymous said...

It's still your birthday here, so I'm not late! Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetpea!

Enjoy this one while you still have your marbles - senility is edgeing ever closer!

Will you be sending us all slices of cake?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sniffy eh, as they say, out this way, on the bay, have a great b-day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sniffy! Hope you get a shitload of cool stuff.

Anonymous said...

Like headlice.

And Gonorrhea.

Salfordians are riddled with them, I hear.

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Birthday!

I couldn't make it on the day as it was my (the Host's) mum's birthday, too. It seems Norfolk is the official Birthday County for the 29th August!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all. You're too kind. Except Tazzy and Piggy, who are cunts.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday. Did you get lucky?

Anonymous said...

happy birthday. better late than not at all. hope piggy and tazzy gave you great prezzies.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday from Jenn and Connie... yeah, we're late.

xoxoxox kisses anyways.

Anonymous said...

Anoooooooother birthday. Blimey!

Did you have a birthday cake to protect from sniffers?

Anonymous said...

Wow. Did you know that if you do a google images search on the words "normal tits" your blog appears on the first page?